Featured Post

January 4, 2020

Review: OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Dry Shampoo


If you've never used dry shampoo like myself then this one of OGX is a good start. With a toddler in my life, I barely have time to enjoy a long bath. 😼

I'll definitely keep using the product for a quick fix. Especially on days that I need to get up at 6:00 AM, do a quick errand outside then head back home. I can now confidently step out of the house knowing that my hair looks presentable and smells great! Goodbye greasy looking hair.

What to love: Reduces oilyness for sure, the scent, gorgeous blue and gold packaging.
What not to love: Honestly, I don't  have anything not to love about the product. Maybe removing of the cap and the sound of spritzing?

My before and after photos. Left side before and right side after using it. My camera not showing much the difference but it definitely felt different. LESS OILYNESS!

Image may contain: one or more people

No comments:

Post a Comment